Admin Application

Arkanelore
In Game Name; Arkanelore
Level; 124 atm
Skills; Mapping, Modding
Reason I'd like to be an admin
      Well, Bones Underground has alot of good talk about it, maybe a couple bad things, like people saying that you stole your gfx, which i dont think is true, but anyway, I've played Bones Underground for a while now, and I think it's really blossoming into a nice, helpful community of people. I admire all of your hard work on this server, all of the staff, and the players, and now I'd like to apply to just take a small bit off your shoulders.
     As a mapper, I think I am exceptional. Here are a couple examples:
http://www.mediafire.com/?66dbka8u6el9h22
http://www.mediafire.com/?scgt07gv2ug4r84
     As a moderator, Well, I think I'm great at. I am always moving around, talking to other players, helping new people in any way I can, etc. I am as nice as I can, though sometimes(rarely) I lose my temper. I would really like to help watch over the players, and I think I'd do a good job at it.

I don't know what else I might put in this post, and so, I say thank you for reading, and I hope you consider me as a new addition to your staff.

PS: If you dont accept my app, I'll still play. Im not one of those nubs that quit if I dont get admined. XD