Application for Trinity

Jon-Michael
Name: Jon Michael
Scrn name: Trinity
+5 gmt
Details: The reason i want to be an admin is because i have found out when i am on BU i'm helping others and hardly ever play for myself. I help people fix problems such as today Rettan had an issue and i helped get it over quickly. I've helped Link Death and alot of others get drops and even craft. I really think we could use more admins ready for an attack or a spam hit of any kind. The admins already have a good lock down on it but what if no ones on and we are getting spammed. I'm usually on 3-6pm and somtimes 10pm-7am on weekends. So i would be perfect for when all you admins are going nighty night i can be a batman character :O and protect the server from spammers. The only nongameplay feature i have is pixel editing but i got alot of ideas for spells and hats and weapons not so much for clothes xD tracy has seen my clothes :/ . neways i would love to be part of the crew to make BU a more protected server and help all the people out there have fun :) bye bye nao :D