***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

12

***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Dragon-x
This post was updated on .
If you have been Banned, do not worry it will all be fixed soon. seems like we have been betrayed, and a certain admin(not naming anyone), gave his account to Bankhead, some wanna-be cool person from EOA. sorry for the inconvenience.

- Please remember it is only *2-HOUR* ban. So its not that long. So if bone doesn't fix it in time. Just 2hrs.

-It will all be fixed shortly. Bone is back from his trip.

-EOA is a joke, they can't beat us so their trying to ruin us. one word for eo-gayventure. -Pathetic-

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Ultviolet
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ty for the heads up !

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Ultviolet
......you know if their server is so great why they need to attack other servers?

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

cursedangel
omg ty man i was like WTF is going on i never did anything

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Sageua
they must be really jealous cuz after the banning they went up to number 2 on eoserv.

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Dragon-x
Ya, to number 2, when we are always #1

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Sageua
but i noticed that both of bu1 and bu2 where ahead of them

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

Dragon-x
Thats the funny part. lol

Re: Attention Players!! Notice about IP-Ban

unibear
OMG thats fucked up bad >_>

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Shadow :)
so we wait till our time is up to get back on :?-could have been got bulba fck

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

MarkStar
I got banned to. I was wandering why for like 30 minutes. It's good to hear that.

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

unibear
how do we know if we wait 2hrs and we dont get banned over again? ;l

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Snatke
I need something to do :(:( :L

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Dragon-x
You won't get banned over because the person who did it was on an admin account, which we banned. so no worries my friends

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Shadow :)
im bored ass hell man need sumtihn to do

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Unibear
Man 65 mins left :l almost another hr

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Sageua
try other server bones-underground.no-ip.info

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Unibear
i did im i couldnt get on that also dew to my ip :l

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Unibear
to pass the time away i know it isnt good but you can always try this XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Re: ***Attention Players.... Notice about IP-Ban(2hr's)***

Shadow :)
its ok xD ill wait
12