Banned?

Snatke
Ok.. 5 minutes ago.. (19:40)
I was just minding my own business a the Willies trying to get myself some White Samurais to sell for myself.
Anyhow.. Out of no where I lose connection.
I try to relog.. and I have a 120 minute ban?
Can someone please explain to me why I got this ban? I haven't done anything wrong.
In fact I do my best to help people out in this game and suddenly get banned?

Re: Banned?

unibear
i did to O.o for no reason WTF is going on perhaps a hacker /ddoser banned us

Re: Banned?

Snatke
I hope so.. 'Cause I don't want a bad name developed for myself?

Re: Banned?

xSage
I'm sure you know by now, but if not the it was a person who used an Admins account to ban everyone, Everything is now fixed and you can all play happily once again :P
Forgot my Orginal Accounts Info..Fail? Indeed