Experience

Nice
OK so XP was way up, then cut in half, then slashed, now it's back up again.
So here is what I experienced in other games: If exp is too high  (and I think people reaching lvl 100 in 4 days is certainly that)  then after two or three weeks everybody has accomplished everything there is to do and they get bored and quit.
    Whatever you dislike about EO, you have to adnit it lasted a lot longer than any of its clones. It took me two years to make lvl 35 - Ok I'm not a training zombie and I didnt speed or auto. But if you want this game to last, IMHO you must make leveling harder.
    Drop rates: likewise. People are screaming and crying they have been somewhere for two whole hours and didn't get what they want yet. Nothing is worth having if it comes too easy.
     You really want to have the best weapon and the best armor in the game in two weeks? Then what will you do? Standing around in tut saying "look at me aren't I marvellous" gets boring after a while.

It's nice to be important - but it's important to be nice.
(I'm Malvolio's alt btw)

Re: Experience

Sinthros
I understand what your saying about drop rates, but i mean cmon. I stayed up all night for 8 hours and finally got a burkula. Isnt that just a tad bit insane? I see what your saying though >_>

Re: Experience

winddancer
Hi Nice,
I also played EO for years and was upset when people were allowed to speed and auto the last couple of years. What took me 2 years to accomplish, they did in months. I still had pride knowing I got all my levels honestly. I have only been playing this game for a few days and am already higher level than I ever was in EO, but so far it is a lot like EO as far as the different level areas to fight things and how easy it is to get around. I love that and so far I love the game. Keep up the good work admins with the way you help the game be enjoyable for everyone except the trouble makers. Three cheers to you.