Lol!

Queen
seriously, dragon-x.... you can't get away from a challenge by deleting the entire topic.....

lol seriously, a kid with the age of 3 can copy paste.... my challenge was make the same jscript bars i did on my website, exzenosis.byethost4.com... this makes clear to everyone you can't code...

I win! dragon-x is a liar. Expensive and I where right... he pretends.... tries to recruit real coders on all forums to claim their work...

Julian, your a fraud... you have no skills.... only care for E-fame.... and a true liar....

it was a bad thing you did.... deleting the topic... you could easily post the source of my website, but you are too late... copy paste copy paste..... so easy...

do you even know how a browser works?

don't pretend any longer, run!, run as fast as you can and don't return... your BU time was all based on lies...

admit it and stay, or run and keep running...

WIN!

Re: Lol!

expensive
once i saw he got someone to delete it i remade a topic with your post and guess what they deleted it like 3 times he just fails he's not gunna do it

Re: Lol!

Dreadful
I deleted the topic. It was in admin messages and it had become a total spam topic. ~Tracy

Re: Lol!

Dragon-x
Wow, I made someone rage on the internet, haha. Please read over what you said in every detail.

Re: Lol!

expensive
lol dragon POSER you just cannot take it

Re: Lol!

Dragon-x
Take what? spamming and useless attacks towards a person. ok haha, you gotta love BU

Re: Lol!

expensive
u dont want to take her challenge Boi you got one more day or your a poser Queen he cannot even make tabs lol

Re: Lol!

Queen
times up...

dragon-x is a fraud

FIN

Re: Lol!

expensive
XD

Re: Lol!

Dragon-x
Woo hoo yay fraudness o.o

Re: Lol!

expensive
so funny how u try to ignore the fact that u do suck on what u do

Re: Lol!

Zero Whitefox
This whole topic is RETARDED. If you guys got something this important that you gotta get across to everyone, I suggest talking with Bone. Posting this shit on the forum solves NOTHING. Going to the man does.

You know it.