New Player Tips

Sinner
1. Type #save a lot. Whenever you level or get a drop. The reason being is if the server crashes you want your progress saved and you don't want to loose any exp or drops you got.

2. Ask admins or players for help. Most players are willing to help and/or give you some times to help you start but don't expect players to help/give you anything. Help is nice, but you should be doing most of the work. It is your account. So basically what I am trying to say is don't take advantage of others kindness.

3. Report anyone you see speeding or using any other hack. Only the ghost hack is allowed. Speeders lag the server and cause us to disconnect and/or crash.

4. While you are leveling try to save and put 100k aside. When you reach level 100 there is a heal spell you will want.

5. Spells are located in ghost town and Volcanis.

6. Don't get upset if no one answers your question on glb. It just meas no one knows. Ask an admin. If its about a price then no one knows for whatever reason.

7. Don't ask admins for items or to help you train. They are not allowed. They are here to answer questions, warp players around, heal and make sure everyone is following the rules.

Re: New Player Tips

Bryan (admin)
This is great and hopefully more "new" players read this [:

Re: New Player Tips

DeadbonesE3
Another tip for New Players
When the Server crashes do Not pick up any items from a drop or on the ground. And always save before a crash.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO PICK UP A ITEM IN A CRASH???
you lose all your items and turn into a women, you still have your level though. And when you attack or you get a heal from some one the server crashes.Bone will try to fix and recover your account too. but you have to be Patient.
Fake Side effects are: you will turn into a old women with Cancer (JK XD)

You Always have your Bones

Re: New Player Tips

Chibi
Thank you Sinner!  You rock.  I will add these:

-Make room in your inventory for those awesome drops.  You only get 5 seconds to pickup or else it is anyone's drop.

-Turn you interactions off to avoid playrers trading you to steal a kill.

-Pickup free health pots from Hamsters and other npcs.

-Always pm me if u need guidance - I love helping <33

Re: New Player Tips

Matthill
Also you can pick up all the Bum and Bag outfits that drop by piggys because they sell for 150g each at the pig farmer :P Its good money for a newby!

Re: New Player Tips

RooX
thank you, im new to the server (but DEFINITLY not new to the game) this helped a bit not massivly but none that less it helped.

 thank you =)

RooX
Im looking to become an admin for this server, ive been a rank 4 admin for 2 years on 2 servers and a rank 3 for 1 year on another, all 3 servers are now closed and now i miss the admin way xD (love to help =P)

Re: New Player Tips

Chibi
Hi Roox,

U need a min 20 hrs usage and post ur admin app in the admin app section.  Good luck!

Re: New Player Tips

RooX
Chibi, by 20 hours usage do you mean i have to have played for a minimum of 20 hours? =)
Im looking to become an admin for this server, ive been a rank 4 admin for 2 years on 2 servers and a rank 3 for 1 year on another, all 3 servers are now closed and now i miss the admin way xD (love to help =P)

Re: New Player Tips

Chibi
exactly

Re: New Player Tips

winddancer
Thank you for the tips. I made notes of everything. You are sweet.

Re: New Player Tips

winddancer
Thank you very much for your tip too. I made a note of it. You can never have too many tips or notes. lol

The Change is a Commin

ODDgod
Bones Underground, The time has come. This day will only be the start of a new age. The 4th  Reich has many new plans. ODDs UNDERGROUND is coming. Be ready to embrace it. especially you Bones.

Regards, the 4th Reich