No more accont making

Expensive
Something happened and once u make a accont and u type in your password and user name it will not let u log in another BU mess up

Re: No more accont making

Shadow :)
server not even up or is it?

Re: No more accont making

ellly
yea this is really getting on my nerves i just wanna get on bones i dont care about the wipe.

Re: No more accont making

Shadow :)
agreed elly

Re: No more accont making

Expensive
No no the server is up and goes offline and i guess Bone fucked it upmore and it dosent let u log in like i see the box with the User and password to type in but once u pill it up it will Not accpet it and say your accont or password is wrong im guess its like a 24/7 wipe and once u make a accont wipes it out again but i dunno

Re: No more accont making

Shadow :)
most likely i hope bone working on this

Re: No more accont making

ellly
yea it should just stay up!! That sucks because i just got like heavenly wings and bone blade and i was hitting like 100's now its freaking wiped again. I dont care about this wipe but if it wiping constanly i'm going to be mad.

Re: No more accont making

Expensive
im guessing he will have to redo mysql if he wants everything back to normal because its not easy fixing this

Re: No more accont making

Shadow :)
shower-hopefully when i get back well get some answers jeez

Re: No more accont making

Mark/Supernova
Consequences of changing to eoserv is showing now. I tried to tell you guys.. Admins. Seose was good already, even if we cant compile anything more..

Re: No more accont making

Coder
Guys you should really consider reading my Admin app. I actually know how to set this all up etc.

What is happening is he has the Database set up wrong, meaning (He hasn't set up the correct one for the source he's using) and when you create an account and try to create a character you can't it just disconnects.

Easy to fix. There isn't 1 error I cannot fix in EOSERV, Dead serious.
Contact me: devildude1990@live.com
My Admin App: Coder's Coder Admin App