Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Ultviolet
SRY THERE ARE SO MANY ,THESE ARE THE
SCREENIES IN THE ORDER I TOOK THEM
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ADMINS ARE
ON LINE ((POUTS)).

buPwntOnGlobal.JPG

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Chibi
hmmm this was early morning...

Thanks ult

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Ultviolet
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Dragon-x
seems like a couple hrs before dax situation don't you think

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Ultviolet
It was around /just before 7:00 am (central) this morning
I was heading for wrk at 10min after 7 am
There was about 3 dc's .Hope this helps ...

Ult

Chibi [via Bones-Underground Forum] wrote:

What time of the day was this at?

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Crystalink
It smells like SNOOPIEBOY

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

snoopieboy cant login
It wasnt me, if the character Pwnt still exists, Bone can check the IP, I have nothing to do with this attack or w.e, Ive been pretty busy with life {new part-time job, sports, and the recent death of a great friend}
Especially after the death of Whitefox I would never, ever do anything to harm BU in any way, I respect Whitefox very much and he would not want me to DDoS BU,  I will greatly miss him.

In other news, I decided to re-join BU.

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Chibi

Nooooo

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

Expensive

101

Re: Pwnt ADMITTING DOS ATTACK & BEING X-ADMIN

snoopieboy
Thankyou for being so supportive :D