Whats going no?

Sageua
Is the server being updated???

Re: Whats going no?

Cirras
Huh, It's not letting me log in, says my account doesnt exist. Idk what's going on, but I'm not too worried :P

Re: Whats going no?

Snatke
Same with me. If I have to restart.. FUCK THAT :P

Re: Whats going no?

Sageua
I hope i dont have to restart im gonna be upset cuz i have gotten items i didnt even get on bu1

Re: Whats going no?

Snatke
Yeah same as.. Got a Sacred Staff today.. and en route towards legendary robes.. I can't give up now!

Re: Whats going no?

Star
My account doesn't exist. I wander what's going on.

Re: Whats going no?

Clear
Bones has announced on the test, He is havingalot of troubles compliling the sources. so eoserve has to be redone from the beginning.. That means, Yes all of you have to restart and all accounts are going to we wiped and everything redone. for me (Flaminorc) (Brandon) I am done with bones... I am Quitting goodluck to everyone who wants to keep going and strive to be great. ill catch ya all laterz peace out

Re: Whats going no?

Expensive
HIS myspql database got deleted

Re: Whats going no?

chaysebrab
Is there something wrong with the server????????? this blows haha

Re: Whats going no?

Mark/Supernova
Guys, there was a wipe... Thats it, if you want to quit, quit. Just dont whine if there was a server wipe.

Re: Whats going no?

Mark/Supernova
I tried to tell the admins but they said it could have been a big break... On seose, we could have gone a long long way. Now, I really really hate to admit it. But idk, look at whats happening now. Without BU, FE is soaring high...