Wow

Shadow :)
so now everyone is gonna give up just because the there was a wipe-people that stay shows who your loyal players are they dont leave when the going gets tough-in also right now bones needs as much help it can get so if there anything i can do to help msg me on here or in-game.-Shadow

Re: Wow

Expensive
Bro BU is fun but there is always a problem  With wipes and it gets people pissed

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
well im sticking with Bu even if theres wipe and problems not gonna let people causing problems get what they want

Re: Wow

Expensive
also there server is fucked up once u make a accont and put your pass word and user name it saids password is wrong another mes up

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
well isnt that great i really hope he backed up his files

Re: Wow

ellly
yea i'm not going to leave bones either. I hope he gets this sorted out soon.

Re: Wow

Expensive
theres a big chance if he had a back up it would of been working but its not he deleted his database frommyspql

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
well hope he remakes server staying even if im the only person playing it -Shadow =loyal

Re: Wow

Expensive
i will make a topic with everything going on and updates

Re: Wow

ellly
shadow you wont be by yourself you got meh :DD.

one question about posting how do u post not replying to someone?

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
hit new topic usually below sub-topics n also weird how out of all the people that plays bu and are registered on site where the only ones here wtf

Re: Wow

ellly
lol i know if i wasn't on bu i would be on here.

Re: Wow

Dreadful
I for one really appreciate player like you.  Thanks for standing by us and offering support.  Its a huge undertaking to run, maintain, update,plan, coordinate, and customize a server but with players like you supporting us we can and will get it accomplished.  Thank you so much for you support

~Tracy

ps feel free to hang out and play on our test server

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
thanks dread

Re: Wow

ellly
who??

Re: Wow

Dreadful
I appreciate you both =]

Re: Wow

Shadow :)
ty :D hopefully now ill get a chance to makes bones better

Re: Wow

ellly
thank you :D

Re: Wow

Mark/Supernova
I tried to tell the admins that changing to eoserv will be a wrong move. Till now, we should still stick to seose. This is what im telling you about. The consequences. Look at whats happening now, we cant play because of something I dont know.....