thank u for banning me

12

thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
i muted mr.pacman for calling renriot a stupid assnewb and 15 minutes later i get banned by chibi. atleast give me a reason.

i love how fire magic and pacman can abuse glb and tell admins to fuck off and u dont do anything but when i start muting i get banned.

chibi comment this i really dont understand

Re: thank u for banning me

Chibi
Moonie it wasn't that simple.  I asked everyone to stop arguing on glb.  I warned both admins and players to stop or they get a ban.  You and pacman didnt so u both got a timeout.

You are an admin now.  Your job is to figure out how to turn the mood - not to add fuel to the fire.

Re: thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
this is exactly how it went

+mute mr.pacman
never
ever
call tressa a new ass bitch

10 minutes later
pacman asks why he was muted
u called tressa a newb ass bitch.

someone says "why does moonie get to swear and we dont"

gets banned.

replie to this Dx im pissed that wasnt fair.

Re: thank u for banning me

Mr.PacMan ('<----
ok for one thing u got ur facts wrong i never said that about tersa i dont even know who that person is and u had no right to mute me ask any player on bu its admin abuse

Re: thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
this is what i know

someone told the admins to fuck off
someone asked if tressa was a new player trying to act like a cool ass newb bitch
everyone was fighting and gaining on chibi
so like what the fuck else am i sopossed to do
i muted 1 person and i got banned

anouther thing if you are fighting uncontroably with other players and fighting with admins ur damn rite i can mute u, that is not admin abuse.

Re: thank u for banning me

Mr.PacMan ('<----
im loved what can i say :D

Re: thank u for banning me

magicman
I don't abusy glb so stop right  there, and u mute pacman for no reaon no 1 ever said that about that person so idk wat ur talking about so please think b4 u type anything else

Re: thank u for banning me

Phailure
It was an abuse of power, I see muting, but banning was too extreme, pacman did not deserve it. And did not insult whomever

Re: thank u for banning me

Chibi

Moonie,

     I'm trying to keep global peaceful and in doing that, sometimes I have to take harsh measures for players to end the fighting.  If you feel that I banned you unfairly, I hope you understand that I was trying to take out the root of the fighting and that was mainly you and pacman.  After you both were gone, it was back to happy glb.

    I love to see you in the game and what i liked the most is ur sunny disposition.  If u wanna talk about it in game then let's talk and find out each other's expectations <3  I don't wanna make it a big posting war.

Re: thank u for banning me

Mr.PacMan ('<----
yes yet im still confused on the mute in the first place i askd a simple question is she new and u mute me for askin is she a new player explain that one to me plox

Re: thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
i tried to contact u on msn but apparently no one has it

am i unbanned?

tbh i dont think i said much and it was mostly fire pacman and magic

yes magic u were in it to

Re: thank u for banning me

Chibi
ban is 255 mins

Re: thank u for banning me

Mr.PacMan ('<----
like i said moonie i want u to tell me why i got muted when i said no such thing to that girl at all all i asked was is she new thats it so tell me why??

Re: thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
this convo is over :3 someone should lock it if thats possable xD

Re: thank u for banning me

Mr.PacMan ('<----
its cool we both apologized we were acting imature its cool sorry :)....but i promise i didnt say that :) byes

Re: thank u for banning me

Amytheevil
In the end common sense prevailed and all is well in BU again..XP

Re: thank u for banning me

Moonie
Banned User
lol i feel like im in a cartoon and amys the narator xD

Re: thank u for banning me

Expensive
P ban her!

Re: thank u for banning me